Monday, July 14, 2014

Yes we have our Clients

Dateline July 3


Time to get to work! We have a client identified. 



Woke up on June 26th and saw the email in my in basket. We have just been divided in to smaller teams and assigned to our clients. I will be working with Brian Kulak from The U.S and Carina Diniz da Silva from Brazil in group of 3. Got the note and saw that Brian has already seen it, put some thought in to the assignment and scheduled a meeting before my morning coffee. Now there's a guy ready to roll. 

Brian is a Strategy Consultant around the Washington D.C./Fairfax Virgina area. Carina is from Rio de Janeiro and is an Incentives Process Manager; she does a lot of work matching customer needs with tools to make it happen. Very smart people.  My job will be to get them coffee and ensure they are comfortable and ready to think hard! :-o  Despite being a Baltimore Orioles fan, Brian and I will just have to get along.

We were very excited to get working on it but there is still a lot of information we will need to find out before we can really start digging in. I will not post the details of the activity until I have permission but it certainly looks like some very worthy issues to work on.



No comments:

Post a Comment